- serves as the Clerk of the Council and attends all meetings of the Municipal Council and keeps the minutes of the meetings.
- records all ordinances and resolutions adopted by the Mayor & Council.
- compiles, codifies, and binds all ordinances at the end of each year, and indexes record books.
- has custody of and keeps safe all records, books and documents of the municipality.
- affixes the corporate seal of the Borough of Woodland Park
- keeps all official surety bonds and all formal contracts for work, labor, services, supplies, equipment and materials.
- keeps all performance bonds or any other forms of security given by contractors or subdivision developers.
- keeps all property leases by the Borough.
- serves as Registrar of dog licenses.
- serves as Chief Registrar of voters in the municipality.
- responsible for the local archives and records retention programs.
- furnishes documents requested under the Open Public Records Act (OPRA).
Passaic County CDBG FY 2021 Comprehensive Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Sandra M. Olivola, x201
5 Brophy Lane, 2nd Floor
Woodland Park, NJ 07424
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm